Re: control e for search in google

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:18:16 -0400

Hi, Steve.

In addition to the other suggestions you've received, I sometimes find it necessary to maximize the window for an edit field by typing alt-space bar followed by x. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>

ever since I downloaded i.e. when I hit control e in google it will say edit and if I type text it will let me hear it if I press insert 8. Now jaws doesn't let me hear the text I typed in the edit box. what is it