contacts in windows live mail

  • From: "Faith Elizabeth Cummings" <faith.cummings@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:25:54 -0400

Hi all, Here is my dilemma. When I went from windows vista to windows 7, I
changed computers, as I got a new laptop. I copied my contacts folder from the
old computer and put it on the new computer, and I can read it just fine in the
windows contacts folder. But my windows live mail doesn’t know it’s there. So
it is making a new contacts list, that I can’t seem to get to with jaws. The
help files on windows live say that there is a contacts button on the screen
which will open your contacts list, and that I can import the other list into
this new one. But my jaws won’t locate that button on the screen. My husband
can get to it with the mouse, so I thought perhaps the jaws cursor would do it
or the invisible cursor, but they won’t. Does anyone know how I can get there,
and somehow meld together these two contact lists? Thanks for any help. Faith
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;faith
FN:faith