colors in excel

  • From: "Julie Warrington" <jdwtlc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:31:47 -0700

Hi all, I was just given a task here at work which entails identifying colors
in Excel.  Are there any simple jaws commands  to accomplish this task.  I am
using spread sheets for basic things, and can navigate somewhat, but know idea
about this color thing.  any tips would be much appreciated, need to get my job
done.  thanks. smiles.