Re: checking for Jaws updates

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:08:32 -0700

So Troy, just give that up, go to the FS site as I described, and just
download the new version that you want, run the installation program, and
that's that. Nice and clean. The auto update thing seems  to be a not
entirely worthwhile convenience, as it installs some new things over the
earlier version of Jaws, and doesn't always do that cleanly. Just go
download the file and get it over with.