Re: changing synthesizers on the fly?

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:39:20 -0400

Troy,

There is a JAWS hot key that does this.
Press JAWS key+control+s and you will be presented with a list of
installed synthesizers.  Use the up or down arrow to select the one you
want and hit enter.

Regards.

Tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/25/2006 10:28
Please respond to
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
changing synthesizers on the fly?

Hi All,
I'm using a new triple talk this morning while I'm working and I need to
know if there is a way to change synthesizers on the fly.  I'd like to use

the triple talk while I'm actually typing, but until I get used to the
voice
of the triple talk I'd still like to use Eloquence to spellcheck my work.

Thanks for any help on this.
Troy