Re: can someone explain the two preview panes

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:30:41 -0400

actually, the message is opened just not fully showing in the preview payne
when you have it set up this way.  It is recommended that you do not use the
preview payne at all because scripts can run from either messages sent to
you for address tracking purposes or viruses.  In other words, any form of
preview payne use opens the message.

Johnnie Apple Seed