Re: can see why putting jaws on the system tray maybe wasn't such a good idea

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:51:20 -0400

Insert+j should still work, though um... I don't know why you'd have icons disappear on you. I don't have that problem. I don't know how to fix it either or I'd tell you. But yes, even though it's out of the alt tab rotation, insert+j will still bring it up. Only, it'll bring it up in menu format.

James,
List Admin
At 11:49 PM 7/5/2006, you wrote:
I put JAWS on the system tray when I was experimenting for others, but now it's no longer there. I've had icons disappear before, i.e. the battery icon (I'm working on my laptop) but it would come back after a restart. it's been awhile since I've seen jaws though. which isn't good, because now if I want to change anything I can't. all I want to do is be able to see jaws again so I can quickly put it back into the alt-tab rotation, where it belongs!

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw