RE: burning a cd/more info

  • From: "Blackwell, Clifford" <CBlackwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:54:58 -0500

Cathy,

It sounds to me as if you may have a file type problem.  I don't know
what a .rap file type might be.  Did you get these tracks from a source
like the Real Music Store?  Could the file type be a .rax file?

In general with Easy CD Creater you can burn files in the .mp3 format or
the .wav format.  I don't think you can burn .wma files in Easy CD
Creater.  In this context, I mean burn them to a music/audio cd, the
kind you can play in a regular cd player.  You could burn them as a data
file, but I suspect you are wanting to play these in a regular player.

If you have a music file with the extension .rap, you will need first to
convert it to a form that Easy CD Creater can handle like .mp3 or .wav.
I would guess that there are lists of some good file conversion software
at either jaws-user.com or blindcomputing.com

Does this make sense?  Let me know if you need more information.

Clifford