Re: Bible study software

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:11:50 +0100

Does anyone know if Theophilos is still available? If so, then Ron you
can try that. It was a free product and JAWS scripts were shipped with
the JAWS package from 3.7 onwards. Hope that helps.
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 06:01:33 -0600, "Ron Mcewan" <ron.mcewan@xxxxxxxxx>
said:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just joined the list today.
>
> I am looking for Bible study software that works well with JFW.  I
> really would like to use Logos but cannot figure it out.
>
> I am not interested in just a program that has Bible text but one that
> has commentaries and other tools.
>
> Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Ron McEwan
>
> --
> JFW related links:

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx

Why not join the Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To subscribe, send a blank
message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx