books on windows 7

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:29:49 +0100

 I am so sorry for messing up last post, must be tired  sarah morley's book is
on both windows 7 and vista, it is sold by rnib in England, You can get in
various formats, I got in cd,so I can listen  away from computer or on,it was
late being  published but has been out a couple of months or more It covers
vista as well, I have it and will listen soon,steve griffiths of rnib a very
clever vip jaws user worked on it I hope he gets credit for it   thanks dorothy