Re: [Bulk] Re: Characters in a password field

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:39:56 -0700

David,

Your steps look fine, and thanks! Didn't ever pay attention to the Tool
button in the file save dialog. Very handy.

I also tried looking for a way to set Word to always password-protect files,
but could not, so I guess there's no way to make it global? For example, you
work with company-critical data and want all files encrypted with your
password.

Dave