Re: book keeping program usable with Jaws?

  • From: "Charles" <onthego2005@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:53:46 -0700

Hello,

The only program that did work fairly well with JAWS was Quicken 2001.  After
that the subsequent Quicken programs did not work with JAWS.

  You can use Excel to developed accounting spread sheet that could work for
you.

  Charles

  If you need a program that allow to write and track checks etc; go to the APH
web site and they have a program that worked with JAWS.----- Original Message
-----