RE: binary usenet news groups and jfw

  • From: Chip Orange <COrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:26:38 -0500

thanks Janusz.

I did try Grabit, and finally got it to work, but it wasn't easy; I would
say that it's only partially accessible, since I am forced to use the jaws
cursor a lot as there is no keyboard access for a lot of the functions.

It is better than pluckit, but it's not perfect.

(fyi, my sighted wife said the screen design was awful, full of
mis-spellings and things "run together", and she had a very difficult time
herself figuring out how to use it.

I'll go get Free Agent and then I'll have something for comparison.

Chip