Re: automated JFW install

  • From: "Steven Hicks" <citsengtwenty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:39:40 -0000

MessageHello,

you need to extract this boot file with a little utility.  I think that the
boot part of the CD is the first few sectors that you have to extract to a file.
I used a programme called ISOBuster to do this for me.
I have an article somewhere which takes you through the steps of how to do this
should anyone want it?
Contact me off list and I will try to send you a copy if you like?

Steve.

P.s.  My instructions are for NERO.