RE: automated JFW install

  • From: "Michael Baldwin" <mbaldwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:56:17 -0600

Can the recording of the installation only be done from the hard drive and
not the CD?
I want to put the files on a CD with The XP setup files, can I safely leave
out all of the folders except the Jaws70?

In one part you used a slash S and then you used the Dash S for the silent
install, I am assuming I use the dash S?

Thanks,
Michael

From: "Michael Baldwin" <mbaldwin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: automated JFW install
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:07:17 -0600

Hello,

I am going to be up grading my system to Windows XP Pro.  To make this task
simple I will be using the unattended setup.  Is there a way that JFW 7.0
can be installed automatically after the operating system is done?  Yes, I
do have JFW Pro.

Thanks.
Michael