RE: authorization

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:14:53 -0600

Hi there. Take a look at this link

http://hj.com/_vti_Activate/Docs/ILM_Troubleshooting.htm

There's a list explaining everything that JAWS uses to generate locking codes.

From: "Vic Llanes" <v.llanes@xxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: authorization Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:37:37 -0500

I was so surprised when I lost an authorization just because I've added some ram to my computer. Is it really this way? The problem was, I had to reactivate but I had no where to connect to the internet at the time. I felt so oppressed that I had to use a lower version of Jaws cause at least I could still use the authorization disk. So, what else could trigger Jaws to be unauthorized? I don't want to be caught in a precarious and embarrassing situation again especially during a Presentation.

Thanks
Vic