are winamp scripts available to work with 64-bit machines?

  • From: "joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 07:10:35 -0500

Hi.  Lots of questions today but trying to figure out this new system I have.
I installed Winamp and noticed I couldn't do the things I could do before, like
setting equalizer, and it came to me that it has to do with either Windows 7 or
this 64-bit setup.  I saw scripts for Winamp doing a Google search, but they're
not working when I try both the extract version and the self-install.  Are
there just not supported scripts out yet for this version of Jaws and of
Windows?  Thanks.