an odd occurance with JAWS 9 in Microsoft Word 2007

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS users list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:05:10 -0800

Hi all:

I am having a problem with MS Word 2007 with JAWS 9. I haven't been following
the thread about the other problem in word, but it may be the same as mine I
don't know. I am running the latest JAWS update, and am having a heck of a time
switching between documents with control-f6. with JAWS 9 it's kind of a hit and
miss, and sometimes it doesn't even switch documents, repeating instead the
same one that you were on. has anyone else had this?

Patricia