RE: Older programs not working with Vista

  • From: "jim grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:57:42 -0800

Well all I am going to say about older programs is this.  If you are running
a newer operating system it is time to get newer programs.  Not sure what
older programs you are trying to deal with though so letting you know if
they will work or not is not possible.  Might want to try posting off list
with a list of the things you are trying to use and I might have some ideas.
Now moving on to the list related  question.  Older versions of jaws will
not work with vista.  No way no how. You got to use 8.0.723  to use vista
effectively with jaws.  I strongly think you should use 9.0 because the fact
of the matter is jaws 9.0 works very well with vista.
HTH