Re: alternitive word 2003 menus for word 2007

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 15:36:41 -0700

Hi,

Trying to keep this jaws related.

When I open a .docx file using word 2003 on an xp pro system,a dialog box
opened, and jaws spoke that something was available for word 2003 to open a
.docx file. And it could go get it and install it. Jaws read all the boxes and
it was installed. No problems

Since the bulk of this conversation is non jaws related. I might suggest
subscribing to blindtech. you can send an email to

blindtech-subscribe@yahoogroups

You can put subscribe in the subject field if you wish.

a place to talk about technology as it effects the blind, including jaws.

I think that James might appreciate a few of these threads moving there.

Jaws 10 user.
Rich Sherman
Blindtech moderator.