Re: alert: empty document. message in adobe

  • From: Gaylen Kapperman <gkapperman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:18:08 -0600

Yes, that happens to me a lot...here at work, we have a photocopier that doubles as a PDF document maker...and the documents from that machine do not display correctly for me using JAWS. I have to go through the extra trouble of having it converted by Kurzweil.
Gaylen

At 11:00 AM 10/4/2008, you wrote:
has anyone had this message come up in adobe when loading a pdf before? I just had a situation where a document loaded, and it said processing page x of y, and then said alert empty document. there hhas to have been text there... is this a JAWS issue? I am using JAWS 9 and adobe 8.

Patricia