Re: advice wanted.

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:50:18 +0100

hi Chris, i think i have got it sorted out, something to do with a config file
somewhere in jaws, it seems to be working ok for now, i will read all the
topics for i am thinking of having jaws as well as hal so we will see how I get
on.
many thanks in replying.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/003
Simon
creator and owner of the winmx4theblind mailing list.
to find out more visit
http://groups.google.com/group/winmx4theblind
Group email address winmx4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn, simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx