Re: accessible ssh client

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:08:12 -0500

SecureCRT is a very accessible SSH client, with some minor scripting on your part not unlike that which you'd have to do to get the Windows version of telnet to work with JFW. It's not free though, sadly, but I wouldn't use anything else.

James,
List Admin
At 09:45 AM 22/01/2008, you wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking for ssh client that will work well with jaws. At the moment I'm trying Tera Term Pro Version 4.44.0.0 with the scripts I found on jfwlite, but they can't read well the menus and the buttons. I'm using xp pro and jaws 8. Are there scripts for this version of jaws, or can you point me to another version of taraterm, or another ssh client?
Thanks,
negoslav