Re: accessible software that can convert video files to dvd

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 01:47:18 +0800

hi,

nero 7 have few packages, there is

nero 7 demo
nero 7 standard
nero 7 premium
nero 7 ultra edition

nero digital do come with all this packages but the plug-in for the dolbi
digital 2.0 and 5.1 channel is different amung all this
packages. the best is to get nero 7 ultra edition. you can download nero 7 demo
from nero.com. actually they name it as demo but the
function is all the same. when you get your paid serial number, you can just
key-in to this demo version and it will become a full
package. the downloaded demo package do come with a 30 days tryal serial
number, that's why they named it demo.

Regards,
Allan Wong
WLM: 3-m@xxxxxxxx