Two files with eloq in their names (was Re: Mysterious Jaws files on Desktop)

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 09:59:27 -0800

Let me ask this again, with one added dtail:

What could this file that has an icon on my Desktop be:

eloqmain.dc t, whose extension is just as I've
 typed it, with a space before the final "t."

I looked in the Jaws settings/enu folder of my current version, but the only
similarly named file I find is eloq.sbl.  So the one on my desktop isn't a
duplication of anything that's already in use in my running copy of Jaws.

Anyone familiar with these types of filenames?

thanks.