RE: access and jaws

  • From: "Jen and Nixon" <guidedogs4ever2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:42:50 -0700

Alicia:

I appreciate you jumping in and asking considering later on this semester
I?ll be learning Access as well, and wondered about its accessibility. I?ll
take a peek in the Help menus and see what I can find regarding hotkeys etc
for this particular program. <grin> I am using Office 2003 and JFW 7.1 with
XP Home.

Jen