access and jaws

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:27:46 -0500

Hello, Everyone:

I am taking a class on Access and I was starting with a tutorial about how to
do the basics in Access. The problem is that it was geared towards the sighted
user with a mousse and was very difficult to understand with JAWS. Does anyone
know how accessible Access is with JAWS and if there are any Access tutorials
with JAWS? I looked on the FS website and did not find anything about Access.

Thanks,

Alicia