about entering the pin number

  • From: "Stefano Manzi" <st.manzi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:17:51 +0200

I wish to answer all your questions with this only message.

1. The F key doesn't work because the site does not have an edit field in which
to type the pin digits.

2. sadly, the digits are represented on the screen like buttons being clicked
with the mouse, so that B key has no effect!
It would be a great dream, like a blind driving a car, if webmasters converted
graphical buttons into normal textual clickable buttons!

3. using the virtual viewer or navigating in JAWS to PC cursor mode, gives no
result!

This happens on the Italian site... but I think ING Direct - being a worldwide
on-line bank - uses the same system anywhere.

Many blind colleagues here in Italy remarked this discriminating fact by
contacting their operators, with no positive changement.

Bye