Jaws 8.0 and Skype 2.5

  • From: "Stefano Manzi" <st.manzi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:28:30 +0200

When here in Italy it is 10.28 a.M. and I'm in office to insert data in
Intranet web page forms (working at some accidents' cases occourred yesterday)
with big satisfaction I tell you that in the late evening I tried yesterday to
install Skype 2.5, with related script by Nicola Ferrando... and the program
works fine with jaws 8!
Even if, my great aim, is always to let jaws 8 interact properly with Skype 1.4!

Then, this morning I read the most accessible version of Skype for a smartphone
is 1.1 so very old but however functional!

Greetings and... nice night for people now sleeping!