a request

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 08:53:48 -0700

rather than clogging the list with the endless amount of e-mails that I'm sure will result from this question... or, I may be told I'm out of luck in which case I will be banging my head against a wall again, but would anyone who is using Windows Defender/Spybot Search and Destroy 1.4/Add Aware and who has the time, e-mail me off list and help with with the update/scanning process? I have scripts installed for Spybot, but nothing else. the last time I had scripts for Add Aware that was with Win 98 and JAWS 6.2, I think. there was some issues with that. but my computer is being periodically weird and I want to check if things are okay.