Re: a request

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:49:22 -0500

No,  you just need to know the key, I entered mine in myself, straight up,
some one read me the numbers and I entered them. No one touches my
computers, that's as close as anyone comes to touching this computer other
then me is reading keys on stuff like that and I enter them myself, usually
I have some one email them to me or something from the other room.