a couple of questions about Jaws 7.0

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:14:17 -0500

Hi All,
I've been off the list for a couple of weeks due to having to evacuate from
a hurricane and I just got back last night.

I just went to freedomscientific.com and found out that Jaws 7.0 is
available for download but I don't know if my current SMA covers it, how can
I find out without having to call FS?  The page gives a link to check if my
serial number is listed and then it says to choose the varify link from that
page but when I go to that page there are no links.

Also I saw on there that MSN messenger 7.0 is now supported.  I am running
Windows-XP home here and have Windows messenger 5.0 installed.  If someone
else is running MSN messenger 7.0 will I still be able to text chat and
voice chat with them or do I need to upgrade?

Thanks.
Troy