RE: a couple of questions about Jaws 7.0

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:36:47 -0700

Pretty easy, go to jaws, (or open it, help, about and press enter. You'll find
out right away.

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:19:57 -0700, Jim Grimsby wrote:

 I don't know if my current SMA covers it,
If you have a sma then you are covered.  Last time I check going to
about will let you know if you are in titled to an upgrade.
Another way to check is download 7.0 if it works in normal mode then you
are eligible if it runs as a demo then you will need to call fs and
upgrade.

Also I saw on there that MSN messenger 7.0 is now supported.  I am
running
Windows-XP home here and have Windows messenger 5.0 installed.  If
someone
else is running MSN messenger 7.0 will I still be able to text chat and
voice chat with them or do I need to upgrade?
No need to upgrade window messenger is just fine you will have no
problems with people running msn messenger 7.
Hth
Than