Re: a Jaws 9 question

  • From: "MR. Young" <cornelius01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:53:29 +0800

In JAWS9, when you copy something, it'll copy according to what is on the
screen including the tables, links etc. If you wish to have JAWS9 work just
like the previous version of JAWS, here's what you should do:

1.  Go to the page where you want to copy the text.
2.  Press Insert V for the vervosity options. Arrow down until you here
Virtual cursor options open. Arrow down once and you'll here Select 'and
Copy - Full content using onscreen highlight.
3.  Press space bar until you here Select and Copy - from virtual cursor.
Tab to the close button and press the spacebar. you're done now.

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended for the addressee(s) only and
may contain information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its
contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me immediately by return email and delete the document.