Re: Wireless networking

  • From: "Joy" <happyhappyjoyjoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:30:19 -0500

Has anyone had trouble with jaws and wireless connections?  I have a laptop
that I use a wireless connection and for some reason, the connection must
come and go.  During the process of it coming and going, it must interfere
with jaws, because jaws will keep repeating whatever it was saying at the
time and then my computer will reboot automatically.  Are there any
suggestions for me?  Has anyone else had trouble with jaws and d-link?