Re: Wireless Keyboards

  • From: Virgil Cook <vcook@xxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:16:56 -0500

Several years ago, I bought a Logitek wireless keyboard so that I could sit
where I could keep my leg straightened out.  I paid $29.95 for it, but I
don't remember who made it.  The package also had a wireless mouse.  The
mouse required installing software, but the keyboard did not, an
insignificant issue since I didn't need the mouse.  The transmitter simply
plugs into the keyboard port on the case.  Both the keyboard and the
transmitter used triple A batteries.

Virgil A. Cook, Associate Professor Emeritus
Department of English
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112