Windows xp sp2 question with jaws 5.1 at work.

  • From: "dustin bushnell" <djbigred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 01:19:09 -0500

Hello, I am running windows xp, sp2, and jaws 5.1, and am having a
problem at my work site.  When I press the alt tab to toggle between
windows, I'm not hearing the title of the next window being spoken by
jaws.  I was running windows 98 previously, and did not have any
problems with this.  What can I do to fix this annoying problem.

Thanks,

Dustin