Re: Windows update question

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:26:15 -0500

Hi. after you install SP 2, that icon goes away. don't worry about it. when
SP 2 is ready, just download and install it and that should be ok. Be
careful of the security center though if you have Norton Antivirus 2004. On
my system here I couldn't get windows to recognize it as a valid virus
checker, well not at first. I had to tell it that I would monitor my virus
checker myself, i don't need windows doing that for me.  But ina nutshell,
nothing's wrong.