Windows Updates

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:20:38 -0300

Hi List,

    Some months ago, I downloaded and installed Internet Explorer 7, but I
later uninstalled it. At that time, I somehow managed to check the box that
says, "Don't remind me again about this update," or something to that effect.
However, I am now getting the reminder, again, to install I.E.7 and I am trying
to check that same box again and I am having zero success.

    I have tried using the PC cursor and the JAWS cursor and I even tried using
Insert z and also virtualizing the window with Insert Control w, but the box is
still unchecked. I have used the SpaceBar and the Left Mouse Button, but still
the box is unchecked.

    Can anyone help?

    Don