Re: Windows Messenger

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:05:03 -0700

Arianna, I use Windows messenger all the time. I must be missing something.
There is no account to set up. If you have msn messenger on your computer
and windows messenger also, they will conflict with each other, unless you
sign out of one before you sign into the other. What couldn't you set up?
Personally, I like Windows messenger much better than MSN messenger. You
don't have to upgrade nearly as often. Explain what you are trying to set
up, and maybe some of us can help.
Jim