RE: Which Laptops?

  • From: "Ricci Downard" <ricci.downard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 06:01:42 +0100

Cool.
        That would also save me the effort of temporarily subscribing to
a mailing list then.  Thanks.

Incidentally, I've just put in an order for a Fujitsu-Siemens S7010 and
am eagerly awaiting its arrival because its spec sounds rather yummy -
itf you're an anorak.  The retailer does indeed have a 30 day returns
policy, and real humans who answer the phone and talk to customers.

If anyone's interested to know how I got on please feel free to lob me
an email privately:
        Ricci
        me@xxxxxxxxxxxx