Re: Which Laptops?

  • From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:51:56 -0500

Hi Ricci,
I called FS tech support today to ask that very question, since I wasn't
sure about video cards and Jaws 6.

The person I spoke with told me he couldn't really say about any issues with
any particular video card, or recommend for or against any laptop.

I plan to go this Thursday to shop for a notebook.

I spoke with a sales rep at one location I want to check out, and he was
reading the specifications on a model I was interested in, but it comes with
XP Professional.

Since I don't want to pay extra on my Jaws, I need XP Home.

Good luck.
Crystal