Re: Web based email

  • From: "Shari Weir" <shariweir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:34:46 -0600

Hello, I use my dsl account with outlook express, but I also use Yahoo for a
lot of my e-mail. As I understand it, sighted assistance is needed to set up
the Yahoo account (although that wasn't true when I set up my account), but
after that, Yahoo works OK with Jaws. I'd be happy to try to help. Feel free
to contact me off list.

Shari
shariweir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx