RE: WAV to MP-3

  • From: "Thomas J. Hesley" <pulse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 00:23:48 -0500

Winamp itself has a format converter built in that will convert WAV to MP3.
To use it, put the song in the main Winamp playlist window, then right-click
it.  On the resulting context menu, choose Send To->Format Converter.  Then
follow the prompts.  An mp3 version of your WAV file will then be produced.

Tom Hesley