Re: Viability of Cisco Chat with JFW

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:47:10 -0400

There are several brands of chat software that work well with JFW,
depending on what your needs are. From instant messengers to full-blown,
multiple-user chat programs that require servers to connect to in order to
centralise the conversation or conversations in question. Many of these
work with JFW, including the much talked about and much debated MSN
Messenger. Others are Microsoft chat, mIRC, AOL Instant Messenger, and some
built-in java chat services, depending on your needs and the website in
question. Perhaps if you identified exactly what you need to gain out of a
chat program, I might be able to narrow the list some.

James,
List Admin