Re: Update on new AdAware script files?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 03:26:37 -0700

Oh, right.  Dean.  I forgot his name.  Thanks for reminding me.  It's just
that I remembered hearing from him on the list daily for a short time, and
then no more comments, so I wondered if anything was happening on that front
or if he'd abandoned the project because of being busy with other pressing
obligations.

Thanks.