Update on new AdAware script files?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:54:52 -0700

A few weeks ago, someone here, I forgot his name, said he was working on a
set of script files to help Jaws work better with the new version of AdAware
that some of us have downloaded and installed, others not.  I've been
waiting to hear that these scripts are available, and once or twice had some
confusing moments when I told AdAware to do a Web update, then clicked an
OK button that turned out to be permission to be taken to the AdAware
download site, and then had to figure out that I'd been kidnapped and get
back to just spiffing up my AdAware Se 1.05 or whatever it's called.
Anybody know what's up with these scripts?