RE: Update Re: Outlook 2003 and JAWS 10.

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:28:00 -0700

I used Jaws 9 and Outlook 2003 with no problems like that, it was after I
installed the beta of 10 that Outlook 2003 started doing that, and it does
not happen in Vista under 2007.  I can no longer check it out in 2003 or XP
as that computer is no longer in operation, it finally gave up on me
completely after four years of loads of problems.

However, In 2007 when I open a message to read it I get a wintrapping
message that I never used to see, thought it could be related to the Focus
display but I don't know that for sure.  I kept hoping through the beta
cycle it would get resolved.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx