Re: Unknown Script Call to Function (with OE)

  • From: "Jerry Hathaway" <jerry.hathaway2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 21:53:16 -0700

Loreal Freedom Scientific said to fix this problem you do the following steps.

1. open your start menue and then go to programs
2. go to your freedom scientific or jaws 8.0 folder and press enter
3. press enter on explore jaws
4. press enter on explore settings
5. delete the folling two files, default.jsb and default.jss
5. close out of the jaws folder and close jaws and then reopen jaws.
If this does not fix your problem you may have do a more drastic way to fix the problem. What I had to do was save my personal scripts that I have made in my documents and settings to a seperate location. I then had to uninstall jaws, delette the jaws folder from programs, delete the jaws 8 folder from my all users and personal setting folder in document and settings. I then reinstalled the updated file that I had downloaded from the freedom scientific. I had to have sighted assistance to do the deleeting of the folders and to start the reinstall process.
I hope this helps.
If you have any questions call freedom scientific tek support at 727-803-8600
Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Loreal Lavigna" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>