Re: Unable to uninstall jfw 5.0

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:43:32 -0500

OK, tell me once again.  Exactly what versions are in your computer now, and
what are you trying to uninstall?  This may sound nuts, but you may have to
reinstall the whole thing, just so you can take it out.  There may be some
important files missing for some reason that it needs to uninstall properly.
I know that sounds nuts, but I've had to do that before with another
program.  Are you trying to uninstall it from the add/remove folder, or from
within the jaws submenu?  We'll get this figured out one way or another.
Jack